Sunday, July 12, 2009

This lady talks loud, has saggy cheeks, and is also a liar.

1. Ow. My tummy hurts. Tummy tummy tummy.
2. I woke up today thinking the electric silence had settled onto my house because my alarm clock was blank and sad.
3. But my fan was going. So I was wrong.
4. Yesterday, I wrote this:

It has come to my immediate attention that the plumbing needs attention5. Then I wrote that over and over while not looking at the keyboard and not backspacing:
It has come to my immediate atetnion that th epllumbing needs atetnion
It has coemto timy immediate attention that tpulbming needs attention
Ithascome mto my immediate attention that the lpubming nedsattention
theithascometoimyimmediateattentionthattheplumbing needsattention
ithascometomymiimdeateattentionthatthepuumbingneedsattention
ithascometomyattentionthatplubmingnedsattention
ithascometomyattentionthattheplubmignneedsattention
ithascometomyimmediateattentionthatplubmingneedsantetion
ithascometomyattentionthatplubmingneedsattention
ithascometomyattentionthathtpelubmingneedsattention
ithascometomyaatentionthatplubmingneedsatetion
ithascometomyattentionthattheplubmginenedsattetnion
ithascaometomytattentionthatptheplubmingneedsattentio
ithascometomyattetionthatieplubminganeedsattention
ithascometomyimmediateattentionthathtpelubmingneedsattention
ithascometomyiemdatteiattentionthattheplubmignneesdsatatemiattention
ithascometomyimmediateattetnionthathteplubmingneedsattetniont
ithascometomyimmediateattentionthathtelubimigneedsattention
ithascometomyimmediateattentionthatptheplbumingneedsattention
ithascometomyimmediatemeiahtethaplumbingneedsattention
ithascometomymmediateattenitonthatplubmingneedsatetention
ithascometomyimmeidateattentionthathtpelubmingneedssatimatentig
theimahsidotkathwothathteplumbingneedsatteniton
tihasscometimyomatimmedateattentionthatplubmingneedsattention
itahscometomyimmediateattenionthtathplubmingneedsattention
ithascomeitmyimeedateattentiontahtitplumbingneedsattention
ithascometomyimmedaiteattentionthatplubmingneedsattention
ithascometomyimmediateattentionthatplubmingneedsattention
ithascometomyimmediateattetnionthatplumbingneedsattention
ithascometomyimmediateattenitionthatolumibngineedsattention
ithascometomyimddeiateattenitonthaplubmingneedsattateion
ithascometomimmediateatteniton
thathteplubmignitindmithascoetomyimmediateattentionthatplumbingeedsattention
ithascometomyimmediateattentionthatplubmingneedsatteiton
ithascometomyimmediatattentionthatplubmignnedsattention
ithascometomyimdediatattentiotnathplubmignedsattention
ithascotmomyimmediateatttnionthatplubmignneedsatttion


6. Then I wrote it while reading a story that Ian was telling me about a gorilla.
it has domet o my atteniont ahtplubming needs atteniton
ita hscme to my attention that plubming needsa tention
it has come to my attention that plubmig the neesatt
ehit has come to my attention tkathe atptne
ithas hoemt o m aytentioned atn dpthe plubming needs atettnion
it has coem to my adtowktj the daily plumbing tneeds attehos
it hascometo my attention that eplbi the bplugming wheedsa tento
it ha scome to wideht so abne the plumbing eenedsa toethat
ithwieofkan theti attnetptlwiethw
ehtowkd ahte moce to my wotkat dawg tjwotea pwitjw thbplumginb the needsa toet wha
ttnetiwht plubmginb with tahto ia tettenio the plbuing needsa ttention
athi htas hdc obhaveoc ome to my tattneto that ehplbumignb needs attentino
it has come tow pdumb sod steowk datthet plubming needsa ttention
ait has come ot my ashtwot abeve thatplumbing needsa
tit has come to my imdattention the plbujthe pgng enedsa ttention
hwat it has that oev ave thou have tppanthteplubming thneddsa ttention
ahve ttoajw ehyouave atteniton hte pblugminb have tyou aveeeht ave toh atent
have tha tevoekt alt wohvat ehok jt ewoa thave tho k
have tyou dahs to cme to attention taot wpl ave the ogorialla
the fot aks fow ekf attento n
the tha plubming neds attention
the pbus fowme woek the oald vevjw oa t
avofkw iat hav socomeing tow ding wo th may s ttent aow kdf eowkt ha eoe t
hat ekow dmt how tplutig bint he
aotkw dfow daks thwow
the gokf wlsob iwthe createure
ahtoef eiruthw dlfow
thathi hate has ocme to my attetnotiw the lade
thate dolave thao you that
thefoa veht oaieht plamgltit lia htate whave frealyy about athe pboreaa ble the howle
the nd

7. Points of Interest: the word "ogorialla" 13 lines up from the bottom.
8. I had a dream last night that I was wearing a really great skirt, but with my underpants down around my ankles. People would say "Hey, great skirt. Weird...underpants."
9. I woke up and sifted through my pile of clothes that's graces the threshold to my closet, and got embarrassed thinking about how I wore my underpants around my ankles the day before.
10. I was ashamed.
11. Later I remembered it was a dream.
12. Yesterday I had a lot of really interesting thoughts.
13. Today is looking okay too.
14. But not, like, GREAT.
15. These people are doing a crossword puzzle. Apparently it's hard today. Apparently its always harder on Sundays. Apparently they always gets together on Sundays to do the crossword puzzle.
16. "Sumpter" was one of the answers to their puzzle
17. I'm wearing a tick-tock click-clock. Ticktock ClickClock TickClock TockClick ClockTick
18. TickleCock
19. It's never too late to start planning for the future.
20. So why start now?
21. A Hand Grenade Sand Parade!

No comments: